Friday 3 June 2011

Failed Failures

I trust in You with all my heart
Hoping my prayers to be heard
I think the butterflies in my stomach
Now turns to hundred flocks of birds

My eyes don’t shed any tears
I know that you can see
But my heart is crying loudly
For Your help to set me free

I’m trying to change myself to be better
And keeping good thing to be done
But still these failures hit me
Wherever place I run

I’m doing my best on everything
That’s why it really hurts
Because on the time of judgments
These failures pops and bursts

Being successful is a need
And not just a want for me
Because this thing of certain
Is what my life would be

I need these things right now
I know that You understand
I ask for strength and passion
Then on the battle I will stand

Now I pray for Your comfort
That You will not leave me
 Now I’ll smile on everything
Even failures is what I see

I know there is a time for me
To reach my successful peak
For my stronghold is You
I won’t ever again be weak

Lord this is my prayer
But still Your will be done
Cause I know You have a plan for me
Better where I want to stand

No comments:

Post a Comment