Tuesday 14 June 2011

Something in Nothing


My body is so weak
And my mind is giving up
I can feel every bit
Of things that is lack

I’m alone but crowded
A stampede inside
They’re coming from everywhere
No where I can’t hide

I got very sensitive
To the noise of the world
Anything that gives sound
Make my head explodes

All I can do is
The description of “nothing”
That is how I
Become an empty being

But still I believe
That there’s something in there
That I’m trying to pull
As I write myself

Somehow in this moment
I can feel the relief
Maybe because this poem
Bear out some of my grief

And I will continue
Healing to be well
Cause I won’t let myself
To be trapped in this hell

I know these things will past
And I’ll regain my strength
Because I have a God
Who’s always there to help

1 comment:

  1. BE strong and tough bro. I know you are. God will be there for you all the time. Will keep you in my prayer. :)

    ReplyDelete