Sunday 19 June 2011

I, the Tigress, and the Prince Boy

This post is not like the story of the princess and the frog or something; I just found it to be interesting if I’ll use this as my title,  and one more thing, there is no specific idea on this post, so forgive me if things just shoot everywhere ^^ .

                Once upon a time, in a place where people are casts with so much beauty, there was a very handsome guy named Ralp, lol. Just kidding…

Last Friday, 17th of June, we were scheduled for shore cleaning. We picked up plastics and twigs shoved on the shore. We went to this hill like piles of big rocks were the top were covered by a blanket of thick grass. The view was just normal, nothing interesting, it’s like a particular view of seaside were you can see ships, some anchored and some passing by. For me, the setting of the place is just so peaceful. I really enjoyed that moment.

By that time, I realized that the beauty of the place lies on the people you are with. It was fun especially when my rubber shoes get dipped on the water, thanks to her.

I imagined myself being on that place alone, and I realized that it won’t be that special as it is. I realized that simple places or moments in life would bare marks because of the people you are with, by your family, by your friends.

While enjoying the view, I was talking to the tigress and to the prince boy; they were my classmates actually, Ann and Syazwan. Ann is my seatmate, I called her “tigress” because she’s so wild; she always hit and pinch me every time, she’s sweet in her own way and I like her… sometimes. Syazwan, the “rich boy” called me “flower boy”, well maybe because I’m so cute like a flower lol. I called him rich boy until yesterday when I realized that calling him “prince boy” would be better for he portrays the characteristics of a prince on the story books, based on his view of things in life and how I saw his gentlemanliness when we’re with the ladies. I don’t usually talk a lot to the tigress because I’m afraid that she would bite me ^^, just kidding. She’s really fun to talk to because she don’t took things easily, you’ll just talk and talk and talk and talk and talk until she gave you a roar! then you’ll stop lol. hoyeah! Well that was based on my experience with her. I talked a lot to Syazwan because he appreciates all the bullshits that I’m throwing, he’s a good friend as well, and they were good source of answers during exams too ^^. Then I asked them a question,

What is the role of a guy/girl in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship?

I still haven’t get the specific, real, and true answer because they differ on different people, and some haven’t got any, maybe if you got it, you could help me, just post it here, on the comments. ^^

I asked that question to myself a long time ago, to my friends, and to people who I think are needed to be asked. If we were in a relationship, and things are not going well, I think it wise for us to ask this question to ourselves or to our partner. Well of course it depends on the situation or if the conflict lies on personal capability of understanding things.

We talked a lot that time, no, well actually, I talked a lot ^^. I’m a quiet type of guy, especially when things are new to me, I only talked a lot to people that I’m comfortable with.

I will surely miss them and everything about them especially now that we’ll not be seeing each other for a year. Things could be nothing for them, cause I’m not that special to be missed ^^ but for me, it’s really fun being with them even though we really don’t’ know a lot about each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment