Friday 3 June 2011

To Be Or To Not

I knew someone, way back before
That makes me realize, that love is pure
I smiled and chill, when she looks at me
The sweetest look, that ever be

We have spend, lot of time together
Never realizing, time isn’t forever
Then suddenly a strike, of fear on our hearts
Makes us worried, to be apart

And then time came, with tears on her eyes
I cannot do anything, but to hug her tight
Promising I’ll be back, to continue our journey
And to be together, to eternity

I know time will come, I’ll see her again
But what I fear is, if love still remains
I am not talking, about her sincerity
Because the lost feeling, is lying on me

I keep on asking, am I happy or not
This became my basis, to be or to not
I am now confused, if love really is pure
Then how come it fades, hopefully not so soon

I know I am unfair, because I made a promise
But would fulfilling this, bring me at peace
What if she’s the one, and not I who lost love?
Can I take it easily, I bet I cannot

My heart feels heavy, imagining her with someone
Is this love, or just the devil’s fun
I don’t know what to do, this is still to come
Hoping for the answers, for right things to be done

No comments:

Post a Comment