Sunday 5 June 2011

Ice For Sale

The title of this post have nothing to do with my topic, It was the one who said it


I told my friend.


"I don't know what really is my line, am I a businessman, a seafarer, or a poet?"


then he said,


"Every one of us is a poet, if we will just write anything that inspire us we can have a track of it. I still remember the first time I earned money by what I wrote, Ice for Sale!"


That conversation draw a smile on my face ^^ and a back track on our life. It was just so interesting how we go through different paths when once before they were just our dreams.


Do you still remember what you and you're friends were like before you go through your different walks?


After hearing the ice for sale thing, I got this interest to know what my friends life are after so many years because, one day, I know that we will be the foundation of this society. They are important to me because they are pieces of puzzle of my life. On some ways, they build me on what I am today. 


One of my friend told me,


"A stewfeed will always be a stewfeed"


What it means to me is that, no matter what happen, we will still be there for each other.


                                                                                                             Regards to:
                                                                                                            Mr. Ralph Gabriel Monserrat
                                                                                                            Ms. Chai Elep
      Stewfeed
      We were once group of business administration students until we decided to take the walk that we   really want to. Some of us stayed, and some of us left, but I know, by the end of the day, we'll still be stewfeeds as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment