Friday 3 June 2011

What Thing Is A Single Breath Away?

I just want to state that I don’t have the answer to this question.

Last night I dreamed of myself asking a question,

“What thing is a single breath away?”

I asked the question on my dream three times before it woke me up.

 I wonder which part in my subconscious mind the thing occurs.

“What thing is a single breath away?”

I tried to answer the question the moment I opened my eyes but I’m still sleepy so I just wrote it down on a piece of paper thinking that I might forget it the next time I wake up.

Krrrrrrng!
Krrrrrrng!
Krrrrrrng!

Before opening my eyes, I tried to remember the question that I dreamed.

“I smiled”

Why? Because I can’t remember it anymore, and the thing is, I wrote it down ^^

It is very interesting how our mind generates or captures ideas. They come to us without realizing that they will be coming at that certain moment. It was just like they’re invincible things floating in the air that when our head pass through it we get it ^^. They were magnificent even how complicated or simple they are. As far as I can be consistent, I am trying to write the ideas or thoughts that grab my attention because they can easily be swept off as fast as how they come. Maybe if we’ll revise the question to “What thing goes away as fast as a single breath?” then my answer will be “ideas”.

No comments:

Post a Comment