Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Most Important Thing on my Must-Do-List

At first, I am not fond of doing a To-Do-List until the time I realized how important and fulfilling it is.

After writing my first To-Do-List, I noticed that all of the tasks that I listed constitute consequences whenever I fail to do them. So, I decided to change it to a “Must-Do-List”

Even though It is already a Must-Do-List, I still cannot finish them all at the end of the day, so, I decided to put the most important things among all of them rather than listing only the study this, learn this, do this, do that, I decided to prioritize the following tasks…

-smile
-don’t get sick
-do your must-do-list
-thank God for everything

After listing them, I smiled, and one task is done already. I got inspired that very moment to finish them all because I already finished something, and I’m happy for it. ^^

One time a friend of mine saw the task “smile” on my Must-Do-List, she laughed and asked me why I put it there, then I told her, its like choosing my whole day to be happy.

My last task among all is to “thank God for everything. I am very eager to finish this task. Why? Well, for me, doing so constitutes victory. He is my stronghold, my, strength, and my everything, at times when I cannot finish my Must-Do-List, Thanking God for everything would bring my heart at peace.

1 comment: