Friday 3 June 2011

When To Regret?

“Failed Failures”

“Is There Something New?”

“What Thing Is A Single Breath Away?”


Do you ever experience the feeling when time actually stops for a while, then you start to have the eagerness to go back in time to undo the things that you’ve done? 

Those quoted phrases above were actually my first posts. After accidentally deleting them, I tried to pull out something good to what happened.  To admit it, I am really happy with these posts because they were my first three to my first blog. The feeling was just like when you lost a brand new phone which you’ve waited for so long to have.

Its quiet funny how I tried to lift myself up to what happened, I keep on smiling while trying to think of something good about it. The only thing that soothes me aside from having more space to put new posts is that I managed to post this.

When we experience such thing, “generally as failures”, we get very frustrated and sometimes we tend to give up especially when it is our fault. We start to regret things, but in reality, there is nothing to regret yet until we let the time pass by without doing anything. For me, the thing that is regretful is not the things that we have done, but the thing that we haven’t. Regret comes with regret until we do something.

I know that if I will not do something about what I have done (accidentally deleting my posts); I will be regretting that I haven’t taken an action, why? Well the answer would be stated on my post “What Thing Is A Single Breath Away”. Yup! I’ll post them again. I won’t let myself to regret something for regretting means a loss of something important permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment