Friday 3 June 2011

Is There Something New?

One of the best things in life is when there is something new happening. Why? Well, maybe because new things or better to say things which are not commonly included in our everyday’s life cycle is the cure to boredom.

While staying inside the campus for a year, I met someone. At first, she doesn’t want to be with me because she said that I’m too busy with my activities which that time is very new to me. Then suddenly she had this chance to be with me one time while I’m doing my daily routines. Then, my colorful life started to fade. I’m always with her all the time that I cannot do anything else but the same thing over and over again. She loves me so much that she doesn’t want to leave me anymore. Sometimes I tried to hide from her but at the end of the day, we’ll be together again.

One day, I decided to leave her for good. I told her to get lost because she makes me suffer every time she’s with me. Actually, it’s very hard for me even though I really want to because she still hangs around every time and everywhere I go but still, I managed to leave her, not totally, but she doesn’t bothered me a lot not just like before.

I don’t want you!

I don’t want you to be with me

Get Lost!

Those were the words that I told her because I don’t want her anymore. I always tried to find new things to do just for her not to bother me. Then she leaves. But sometimes, she drop by to say hello.

By the way, the name of the girl I’m talking about is Ms. Boredom

No comments:

Post a Comment